Terms and Conditions
This page contains commercial offers by: Kapanen-Production Owner: Mikael Kapanen Almestrasse 4-8 33649 Bielefeld Germany VAT: DE243034442
1. The contract is between you and the Company Kapanen production, represented by the owner Mikael Kapanen, Almestr.4-8, 33649 Bielefeld, Germany
2. Purpose of our range are sound and image carriers of all kinds, textile merchandise and other goods for mail order
3. The contract between you and the Company Kapanen production becomes valid with our written confirmation of your order by e-mail or sending the payment instructions
4. The price of the goods you find within the product description. Prices are inclusive of VAT plus the cost of postage and packaging. (VAT not in NON EU Countries)
You can cancel your contract declaration within 14 days in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail address.) Or - if you got the goods before the deadline - by returning the goods. The time limit begins after receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receipt of the goods by the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and not before fulfilling our information obligations according to § 312c Abs. 2 BGB in connection with § 1, para. 1, 2 and 4 BGB-as well as our obligations according to § 312e Abs. 1 Satz 1 BGB in connection with § 3 BGB Information Regulations. To safeguard the withdrawal period is sufficient to send the revocation or thing.
SALE GOODS CANNOT BE EXCHANGED!
Sale and Delivery
1.1 These terms and conditions apply to all present and future contracts, deliveries and other services unless they are modified or excluded with our express written consent. The conditions of purchase are hereby expressly excluded. They also will not be recognized if we do not explicitly contradict them again after their receipt. The latest upon receipt of our goods or services subject to our conditions are accepted.
1.2 Our offers are subject to change. Agreements, in particular oral agreements and assurances made by our sales staff shall be binding only with our written confirmation.
2. Terms of payment
2.1 Payment shall be made immediately after the contract without any deduction.
2.2 We only accept payment in advance by bank transfer or PayPal.
3. Shipping Conditions
3.1 Delivery is usually within 1-3 working days after receipt of payment.
3.2 If the goods ordered out of stock or no longer available, we will notify you immediately as soon as we are informed. In this case, we will rescind the purchase contract. The services already provided by you shall be refunded immediately.
3.3 The costs:
We charge a shipping and packaging flat rate. In this package the postage, the packaging costs and possibly the paypal fee are included.
- Payment by bank transfer: 4,99 €
- Payment by bank transfer: 10.00 €
-Payment Via bank transfer: 14,99 €
All payments via bank transfer must be made using the correct IBAN and BIC.
Resulting charges due to use of incorrect or incomplete data bank are charged to the sender of the payment.
4. Retention of title
All delivered goods remain our property until payment of all debts, whatever legal reason, including future or conditional claims from simultaneous or subsequent contracts.